The Small Print
If you see something you like, let me know...I accept payment through PayPal, WorldPay or if you would rather come and collect your item, I accept cash on collection (card payments can be taken if item(s) are collected by pre-agreement).
All Items need to be washed with care, care for the enviroment, care for your child and care for your lovely item....therefore please wash your item on 30 Degrees on a gentle wash with a gentle washing solution.
Do NOT tumble dry
Wash with similar colours
Most important...LOVE your item :-)
Conditions of Sale/Returns Policy:
- If you are purchasing a ready made item, then you have the right to cancel within 14 days starting from the day after you receive the item. If you wish to return an item, this must be confirmed in writing either by post or by e-mail. This does not apply to commissions, these are non refundable.
- The item must be returned in a similar condition to the one that it was received.
- Returning a non-faulty item is at your own expense and it is your responsibility to obtain proof of postage. It remains your responsibility until we confirm receipt of item.
- If an item is faulty, the item will need to be returned for my inspection. Either a repair or replacement will be offered, which ever is the most cost effective and fairest option. A full refund will only be given as a last resort. The final decision is solely at my discretion.
- If your item is a commission, you agree to the commissioning process as laid out on the commission page on the web site. By having a commission, you waiver your rights to cancel due to the fact they are goods made to your specification.
- If the measurements you have provided for a commission are incorrect and it is proved that it is you that is at fault, then a re-make will be at my discretion and at cost to you to cover the materials and time taken for a re-make.
- If you have purchased an item and selected the collection option, then contact must be made with Fairyknowz to arrange collection of your item within 48hrs of completing the sale. Failure to do so may result in the item being refunded and put back on sale on the website.
- All items sent by Fairyknowz will require a signature on receipt, and will only be sent to the address registered at checkout.
- Once payment has been received, you can expect to receive your items within 3-5 working days.
- Items to multiple addresses will incur multiple postage charges.
- Fairyknowz reserves the right to change the postage charges at any time.
- For deliveries outside of Europe, please contact email@example.com to discuss options.
- Orders over £50 are free delivery to one delivery address
- Delivery Charges depend where you live and are added at checkout, all orders over £30 are free to UK addresses
iZettle Card Payments:
- Fairyknowz is pleased to offer a card payment facility at Craft Fairs/Events using a card reader provided by iZettle.
- Cards currently accepted are MasterCard, Visa, American Experss and Diners Card.
- The card reader is attached to my phone but no card or personal details are kept on my device. No sensitive data is ever stored on the mobile device, and all data traffic is encrypted. With state-of-the-art data processing and storage systems, iZettle have extremely high security standards and an entire team dedicated to safeguarding the system, data and users. They actively monitor registrations and payments, and being a payment institution, iZettle are regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
- iZettle is approved by EMV (Europay, MasterCard and Visa) and adhere to the requirements of the global "Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard" (PCI DSS) for handling card data. All system development follows the industry-standard OWASP guidelines, and the entire system is hosted in a PCI certified server environment with 24-hour surveillance.
- For more general information about iZettle, click here. For inforamtion about the security of the iZettle card reader, click here.
Website Terms and Conditions:
The term ‘Fairyknowz’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 34 Florian Way, Hinckley, Leicestershire, UK, LE10 0WG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The products featured on this site may also be advertised for sale on various other sites. Due to this, I reserve the right to remove a product from sale at any time. I try and remove products the moment they are sold but sometimes this is not possible, so in the unlikely event the product bought has already been sold, a full refund will be issued as the items are one offs and are not duplicated. Sorry for any inconveinience this may cause.
The commissioning/keepsake process...
- You contact me about your requiremnts.
- I provide you with a quote and estimated completion date.
- If you’re happy with the quote and want to go ahead with your order, a 50% deposit is required to cover materials, however this is at my discretion.
- If the total is £10 or less, then full payment will be required.
- Once your item(s) is complete I will contact you.
- If you are happy with the finished product, the remaining 50% is required prior to dispatch. (If you have changed your mind at any time up to this point, the 50% deposit will only be refundable should someone else wish to purchase the item(s)).
- Once payment has cleared, the item(s) will be sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, courier or a mutually agreed date and time will be made for you to collect the item from the address stated on the Contact Us page.
- If ordering a Keepsake item, all clothes provided must be in a clean, usuable state, washed before sent to me. If in my opinion, I have the right to refuse to use the clothes, if they are in an unacceptable state.
- When ordering a Keepsake item, the final decision on how the material is used, is up to me. I will try and tailor the item to your requirements but this may not always be possible.
- When ordering a Keepsake item, after the initial conversation about requirements, you agree to these terms and conditions. Once I have started to make the item, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- The Keepsake Poplin/Taglin is sold as a Keepsake and not a toy, due to the fact you are providing some of the material. All the material I use will conform to British Standard EN71-3. Buy purchasing a Keepsake toy, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Fairyknowz is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fairyknowz may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 13th December 21013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 34 Florian Way, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0WG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All card payments are taken using an external 3rd party, so Fairyknowz holds no payment card information from sales taken through www.fairyknowz.co.uk.
A copy of the companies certificate of compliance for secure payments is avaible to download here.